Thursday, August 16, 2007


Done with School Forever?
I shouldn't say never, but I feel happy enough to be done with school that I'm not sure I'll ever be going back. But then again, you never know. I finished my master degree in International Relations at UC San Diego back in June. This posting is a little delayed, but for any of you that I haven't talked to in some time I thought I would try to get you up to date. On those late nights when I should have been writing term papers or finishing an econometrics paper (my favorite of course) I could often be found seeking any excuse to procrastinate...which I have found can be very common in post-graduate programs. Here's one example....if there's something you should be doing, Youtube proves be a great way to avoid doing that thing. Enjoy...(I warn you...this may give you nightmares...and yes, it's for real.)


5 comments:

Martha said...

Now I see where you got your moves came from in high school. That was pretty funny. If this is what you do in graduate school, I can't see why you would want to be done.

erin said...

Congrats Matthew! And good luck with the job hunt!

Jay and Megan said...

Matty,

Now that you are done I expect you to come back to the Heath Hotel for a visit. We will not take no for an answer. Congrats!

Holly said...

Matt - congratulations and thank you for that video. We couldn't resist using it on our blog. It's classic.

Anna said...

I'm speechless. How on earth did you find that video? Maybe if international relations doesn't work out, you could become a dancer for Armi Ja Dany. Think about it.