Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Any guesses?
Maybe I'm crazy, but I'd like your opinion. Here's the situation: I have a laptop. It works fine...usually. I came to visit my parents in Utah earlier this week and that's when the problem starts. My laptop won't boot up in my parent's house. I take it in to get it checked by the pros, and it works fine...no problems. I take it home...and it won't boot up. I've tried to turn on my computer about 20 times in the house and it won't work. I tried using the scientific method and hypothesized that my parent's house is possessed...so I took my laptop outside. It starts when I take it out to the backyard...but not indoors. I took the laptop in again to the "pros", saying it was having problems...but of course they found no problems. Maybe my friend Hyrum was right when he pointed out years ago that I was a complete idiot when it came to computers. Or maybe I'm just crazy and hallucinating.

4 comments:

tjcool18 said...

Is your computer plugged in to anything in your parent's house? If not I think that you are correct in assuming your house is possessed. I would call a good poltergeist and pay to have that spirit cast away.

Anna said...

You came to Utah! And then just left without saying hi? Bogus, Matthew. Very bogus.

Martha said...

Maybe your both right. I mean, you and Hyrum are both incredibly intelligent so you couldn't both be wrong.

tjcool18 said...

Matt,

You need to post on your blog or you will lose your readership. Good to see you this past weekend.

TJ