Tuesday, November 13, 2007


I should be....

job hunting, but I decided to go for a short bike ride that turned into 26 miles today. Beautiful day though. I'm glad I did it, although the last mile had a nice steep hill that just about killed me. Ten bucks I'll be sore tomorrow. So my job "options" right now are as follows....


(Option = I have applied, am currently applying, or waiting to hear back)

(I wish Option = They made an offer and I have to say yes or no)


1. Partners of the Americas Student Exchange Program Officer (waiting for an offer...not sure how I feel about the salary range)

2. Time Keeper at the local indoor soccer facility (master degree not required)

3. Sales Assistant for local non-profit (who knew non-profits had salesman?)

4. Almost duped by a get rich quick scam (I usually see them a mile a way, I must be getting desperate)

5. Community Coordinator a high school student exchange program (in the process of applying, but appears to also be a sales position, which I'm not extremely excited about)

6. Consultant/Trainer for an organization in Wisconsin (most interesting to me)

1 comment:

erin said...

The last one sounds really interesting! But it's soooooooo far away! Best of luck with the job options though. How is the olive oil thing going?