Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve at the Gardners

My last blog entry had mixed reviews. I thought it time to maybe put up something a little more classy. But since I don't have anything classy to share at the moment this will have to suffice. Perhaps one day it will be classic. Hope you enjoy. Ned's on the left...I'm on the right. Please don't judge us. We're just amateurs trying to have a little fun. For the record, I had moments of stage fright during the performance, but somehow overcame. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

erin said...

I got quite a chuckle from that! Wish I was there in person! Nice accents, nice "bocking" if that's how you spell it, and especially nice costumes! Matt, you just can't help but have your whole body get into it, huh! :)

WendyG said...

Loved seeing it a second time. :)

loyvcen said...

legal adorei esse video abraços