Friday, January 04, 2008

Review of 2007 - Part I (According to my Cell Phone)








My room in San Diego (collecting surf boards for the orphanage trips)




A cockroach snuck out from beneath the classroom table right at a moment of intense discussion about terrorism. My neighbor shrieked at the perfect time....and I laughed hard.





I tried an unattracive moustache....for about 5 minutes (cell phones are good for capturing these moments)





I watched the Mexican national team play at Qualcomm against...can't remember....but I did wear my beautiful white Mexico jacket. I was amazed at how many border patrol vans they had circling the stadium. Went to the game with a few of my classmates.





My graduate program talent show....everyone is waiving their cell phones in the air to the music. Honestly, I was a little disappointed I didn't sign up to do something. I'm afraid few people in my program ever saw my fun side....and I swear I have one somewhere deep within.







I had good roommates in San Diego. Eric's jamming on the guitar here.








Flying to Chile after graduation. (My flight was actually diverted to Mendoza, Argentina where I spent one day)








Mendoza...I promise. A little different than Chile...but similar in many ways.


La Moneda, Chile






Carolina taking a picture of me at the observatory.










Amazing observatory just outside La Serena, Chile.....too bad it wasn't night.










Ned and Emily at the hostel with me in Peru. Great trip.

1 comment:

erin said...

Wow, did your cell phone really take all of those pics? Nice work! What a fun year you had!