Friday, January 04, 2008

Review of 2007 - Part II (According to my Cell Phone)





Dad and I hiked to the top of Mt. Timpanogas in September. Beautiful view from the top and tough hike.






Here's another shot near the top. I was a bad son and took my dad further than we should have gone. As seeems to be a Gardner fate, Dad's knees were in extreme pain as we hobbled back down the mountain. I was proud of Dad for making it. I would have asked him to bury along side the trail and build a monument for me.









I took a vacation from my vacation and went to Disneyland with Peter and Camille's family, Lindsay, and Mom and Dad. The trip was a lot of fun and I can still hear Nathan (about to turn 2....I think) yelling at 6am each morning..."chuga chuga choo choo" as the surfliner went past our condo.




Hiking up Rock Canyon....taking a break from sending out job applications in October.






The Utah nieces and nephews all dressed for Halloween.








In November I went up to the Uintahs with Matt Knight, Jeff Harps, and some of their friends to stay at a cabin.

I was very proud of the snow woman Mark, Emily, and I built.


Not the most flattering picture of me...but I was cold. The siblings went on a nice hike up Rock Canyon over the Christmas holidays.




Babysitting for Peter and Camille. We made an awesome fort just like the old days...if I say so myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt, just found your blog through Martha. I wish I had known you were all here at Disneyland...I live about 10 minutes away. I would have loved to see you guys. If you're ever here again, let me know.