Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring is here....at least it was today.




Some new friends of mine, Derek and Jackie, invited me to go for a bike ride with them tonight. This is my fourth time living in DC and the first time I've really taken the chance to go see all the cherry trees and their spring blossoms. Beautiful. Sadly, my photography depends on my cellphone, but you get the picture (literally). I'm headed to Pennsylvania this weekend and all next week for work and hope these blossoms stick around just long enough for Emily or Ned to make it down this way and see them. (and to trick them into painting my basement...:)

3 comments:

Emily C. said...

You know I'd be right there to help you paint if you didn't live so far away. Can't beat cheap labor like Ned and Emily!

Greg and Tammy said...

Gorgeous pics! Have fun in Pennsylvania... good luck with the painting.

erin said...

Wow Matt! You have fun stories to tell! I can't believe you broke the window...reminds me of Peter somehow! :) And beautiful pics, you must have a great camera on your cell phone! I'm excited to see your apartment painted!